Medical Device Manufacturer 2
“THERE’S NOTHING COMPARABLE
TO THE CLASSES TOOLING U-SME OFFERS.”
Medical device manufacturer able to fill vacancies by training inexperienced new hires.
- Growing skills gap with veteran employees retiring
- Lack of cross-training
- Current training model strains productivity by taking employees off the floor
- Onboarding takes too long, even more congestion caused by sharp increase in new hires
- Partnered with Tooling U-SME to create a proactive training solution – what will employees need in the future?
- Integrated new hire training into the onboarding process
- Blended instructional training with hands-on learning
- Improved onboarding process, less time to get new hires on the floor
- Shift in learning culture – more buy-in at all levels of the company
- Able to hire employees with little-to-no experience and train them on-site
- Increased productivity with additional employees