Global Electric Motor Company
"WE CHOSE TOOLING U-SME BECAUSE OF THE OFF-THE-SHELF CURRICULUM.
IT WAS VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND REQUIRED MINIMAL CUSTOMIZATION TO MEET OUR NEEDS.”
Developing performance-based training and development programs for supporting improved productivity, career paths, and succession planning.
- No standardized training process for the company's manufacturing team members
- Need a comprehensive, easy to implement program that requires minimal customization
- Needed to put together a program in compliance with internal standards and external regulations
- Tooling U-SME performed comprehensive task analysis to identify gaps and clearly define performance requirements
- Tooling U-SME created clear, competency-based training and development plans for multiple production and supervisory roles
- Provided online, instructor-led, and customized training resources for supporting the program
- Tooling U-SME supported the creation of clear career paths and succession planning tools
- Production rates increased following the launch of the training program
- Workforce became more team oriented and employee turnover reduced
- Improved culture of learning and raised level of employee engagement