||Business Operations & Partnerships Manager
SME is seeking 2 Sales Executives to join the Tooling U-SME group in the Cleveland, Ohio office.
What you bring to the table
- Two-plus years of experience directly selling into both fast-paced transactional and longer-cycle consultative spaces
- High level of organizational and analytical skills, along with a an attention to detail
- Ability to adapt, and apply a wide variety of products and services into continuous growth of existing business
- Highly energized toward uncovering new business in current and additional markets and industries
- Eagerness for continuous improvement in line with the company's plans
- Confidence… with a professional sales approach and a technical aptitude
- Exceptional willingness to serve our customers and partners
- Effective prime-selling time management in an office environment
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
What's in it for you?
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced high-growth company that has an extremely positive impact on the future of manufacturing
- Work within a culture of thoughtful, fun and intelligent people that challenge each other while being supportive
- Attractive compensation package
- Strong benefits package, including PTO and holidays
- Free parking at our Midtown Cleveland office
Progress happens when you leverage investment in technology and people within the manufacturing community. By building the capabilities of both today and tomorrow's workforce, Tooling U-SME is a catalyst within manufacturing to drive meaningful economic growth. Apply for consideration to be part of our growth.
Please send your cover letter & resume to:
Attn: Abby Jenkins, HR Generalist
Only those applicants meeting specific criteria will be contacted.