||Business Operations & Partnerships Manager
It is an exciting time to join Tooling U-SME as we embark on an unprecedented growth plan. We are currently seeking a Lead Generator to join us on our journey.
What we do
Tooling U-SME delivers versatile, competency-based learning and development solutions to the manufacturing community, including more than half of all Fortune 500® manufacturing companies, as well as educational institutions across the country. Tooling U-SME partners with customers to build high performers who help their companies drive quality, productivity, innovation and employee satisfaction.
What you bring to the table
- Established experience working in an inside sales or business development role
- Strategic ability to identify, qualify, nurture and generate quality leads out to the sales team
- "Care-package" methodology for ensuring that leads are processed and delivered with precise information, customer needs, and anticipated next steps for sales partner
- Superior matchmaking presence toward setting meetings for sales partners
- Highly organized and professional utilization of technology tools through established workflow processes
- Relentless daily pursuit of qualified prospects using established telephone sales skills
- Project oriented, goal motivated and individually empowered spirit for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
What's in it for you?
- Ability to contribute to a fast-paced high-growth company that has an extremely positive impact on the future of manufacturing
- Exciting opportunity to expand into a larger sales role
- Work within a culture of thoughtful, fun and intelligent people that challenge each other while being supportive
- Attractive compensation package
- Strong benefits package, including PTO and holidays
- Free parking at our Midtown Cleveland office
Progress happens when you leverage investment in technology and people within the manufacturing community. By building the capabilities of both today and tomorrow's workforce, Tooling U-SME is a catalyst within manufacturing to drive meaningful economic growth. Apply for consideration to be part of our growth.
Please send your cover letter & resume to:
Attn: Abby Jenkins, HR Generalist
Only those applicants meeting specific criteria will be contacted.